Monday, July 5, 2010

Navarre!!!

Well, we are finally moved in! We are now living in Navarre, FL. It's in the middle of Pensacola and Destin for those of you who may not be familar with the area. We are renting a beautiful house close to the beach with a pool! It's such a nice change from Oklahoma. We do miss our house and friends in Enid but we were ready for Sunny Florida. The kids are adjusting well. Jocelyn will be 3 in Oct. and Ryan just turned 9 months. We are trying to sell our house in Jacksonville and we were very lucky to sell our home in Enid with no problems. AS soon as things settle down...I will be photographing again. I cannot wait to start!!! I miss being behind the lens of my 5 D! Be sure to check back here often bc I am going to be offering some free sessions and I'll be looking for some models to try some new things and new places! I feel so blessed to do what I love!

No comments: